There are many things Nunavummiut can do to help improve food security, including:
- Share food with community members who need it.
- Volunteer with food banks, soup kitchens, breakfast programs, and other groups that support food security.
- Spread the word through radio, social media, and conversations.
- Write a letter to your MLA.
- The Coalition encourages individuals or organizations who want to get involved to consider donating money rather than food to community-based food programs, as these programs demonstrate the best way to acquire and distribute food in their community.